- Sourcing of Raw materials and Bought outs from approved vendors across the globe under the stringent specification within the project schedule were the biggest challenges. Maximum sub-vendors were from overseas and delivery lead time (Including logistics) were the biggest challenges.
- Engineering alignment for the complex design of Loop Dyer Package.
- The regeneration consists of 2 steps; (A) Reactivation Heating & (B) Reactivation cooling.
- Optimization of Process design of complete package aligning with the project specifications and client’s special requirement.
- To overcome the challenges, close monitoring, aggressive follow-ups, and coordination with the overseas and Indian sub-vendors, effective logistics resulted from successful execution within the project schedule.
Brief Scope of Equipment in Regeneration Package
- REGENERATION LOOP DRYER (2 * 100%)
- COALESCER FILTER, (1 * 100%)
- HEATER & COOLER (SHELL & TUBE TYPE) (1 * 100%)
- OUTLET FILTER (1 * 100%)
- CONDENSATE POT) (1 * 100%)
- BYPASS FROM COALESCER OUTLET TO FILTER OUTLET. ) (1 * 100%)
- MOUNTING SKID PLATFORMS AND OPERATING & MAINTENANCE STRUCTURALS
- CONNECTING PIPING WITHIN THE EQUIPMENT AND INTERCONNECTING BETWEEN EQUIPMENT WITH ALL MANUAL AND CONTROL VALVES AND OTHER INSTRUMENTS
- CONTROL SYSYEM & ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION FOR PLUG AND PLAY SOLUTION.
All package systems executed by Multitex were done under stringent delivery due to the projects’ nature, which involves special studies during the construction and installation phase for timely and reliable execution. The studies include building a proper installation procedure and selecting the right type of component to optimize on given space and ease the installation effort.
- We further support with necessary commissioning, operational and inventory spares management.
- Multitex support and services extend after supplies, and Factory Acceptance test to logistics management, Installation, Hook-Ups, Start-Up, Cold / Hot Commissioning, and Performance Guarantee Test Run till successful hand-over until the warranty period.